Monday, April 10, 2017

The Resurrection Fact: Responding to Modern Critics

Because the resurrection is the center of Christian Faith, Satan will continue to attack it. The goal will remain the same, but the approach will be different. "The Ressurection Fact: Responding to Modern Critics" comes into scene to address the challenge. To illustrate the new challenge I am giving and example. If at one point the sceptics tried to find new ways to explain the empty tomb, for the new critics Jesus doesn't make it to the tomb at all. The book answers modern critics very well, but the language is not for the average reader. I did enjoy the book and I will rate it with four stars.

I am not paid for this review, but I did receive a free copy in exchange for a review by CrossFocusedReview.  I was not asked to write either positively or negatively about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment